Friday, February 6, 2009

What is it?


Peepers has started a preschool program. Yay, we are so proud of her. She loves it.

Well yesterday I picked her up and was handed her papers that she has been working on. When we got home Peepers and I went through these papers and there was much praise. I am trying to keep her excited about this experience and instilling in her see how proud I am, so she picked one to hang on the refrigerator.

This was her choice, I wasn't sure what it was suppose to be. I was just proud that she glued a strip of paper and some straws on a piece of paper all by herself.





After a few hours of this hanging on the fridge Peepers was talking about toothbrushes and I was asking,'What, you want to brush your teeth?'
She replied, 'NO, my toothbrush,' as she pointed to the picture. I would have never guessed it.
I thought to myself, okay I see it now. I was even more proud, my daughter actually constructed something (her first put together project at school):)

13 comments:

Living on the Spit said...

As soon as you said tooth brush, I saw what it was...isn't that funny how our brain works.

Way to go Peepers!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I see it! You go Peepers! She'll teach us all something!

The Incredible Woody said...

Yeah, I didn't see it either until you said it and then it was just a plain as day!!

Good job, Peepers!!

My Metabolic Rate is Stuck said...

Awww! She takes after her MA! :)

Big Hair Envy said...

Good job, Peepers!

Looks like you have a little genius in the making:)

I'm curious about the black toothpaste.....

Grandma J said...

Of course that's a toothbrush! Anyone can tell. Great job!!

mom x 2 said...

I see it! I see it! What a great job she did. An artist in the making :)

Keeper Of All Things said...

OK...........I totally thought it was something else............
call me!!!!

Rick said...

Brilliant child. Probably going to be an engineer someday.

jennifer said...

An EXCELLENT toothbrush! I knew what it was right away... after you said toothbrush :)

Caution Flag said...

I thought it was a bed, but a toothbrush will do. Keep on cutting and pasting, Peepers!

Keeper Of All Things said...

HAPPY VD DAY!!!!
Wait....... thats not right

Caution Flag said...

What does your new header translate into?