Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stretch the brain

I received this in my e-mail, it may be old but I just seen it, so I am posting it

More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University


Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

I was impressed how true this was.



Another one:
Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE
6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.


The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".


I'll admit I counted only three and went back over it several times.



4 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Aint that brain something?

mom x 2 said...

hmmmm, that's pretty inertestnig Did you lrean taht in scoohl? hehe :)

Snooty Primadona said...

Okay, that's funny AND amazing! I wonder why we can't process the word *of*...

I wonder if dyslexics can read it?

Big Hair Envy said...

I have seen those before, but they never cease to amaze me! I only counted four F's the first time....and I KNEW there was a trick! GAH!