Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school. So of course I had to get new school clothes.
These are mine. I have beautiful raspberry shirts on order that match my pants. This is my required wear for the next year. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about what I am going to put on for that day.


This is as long as my fingernails are allowed to be with clear polish only. This really bums me. Never realized how much I liked my nails until I had to cut them all off.


And these are the three different bags I tote around because there isn't a bag big enough for all the shit I need.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the doctor yesterday and got my physical for class.

They said shots, I was all for it. I was expecting a Royal Butt.


Instead I got 4 of these (and have to go back within the next three weeks for 3 or 4 more). In the process I said a few choice words. My arms are killing me.



Also I got my three month supply of Zyban. This is my smoking deterrent. I have to say I am a little worried about taking it, I no longer like to take anything more than asprin. I looked it up this morning in my, now handy, nurses drug handbook.


The side effects scare the shit out of me.

I am still going to take it. I am going to start Friday. I'll keep you posted.

9 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

The listed side effects always scare the shit out of you - but remember, they usually are rare. Good luck with it all! Sorry you had to get so many shots, tho - that sux. :-(

Justine said...

Eek! Why so many shots? That sucks! I'm guessing you're a nurse or nursing student? Have fun with that! LOL

Justine :o )

Caution/Lisa said...

Sorry about the rocket launchers they put in your arms. Yikes! And I understand how frightening the listed side effects can be. Now stop reading that handbook. Ignorance can really be bliss.

Keeper Of All Things said...

I'm so glad your trying to quit .....Me To
Mine not going so well:(

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!! :)

I Am Woody said...

Good luck!! Do we need to check up on you to help keep you on track?

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

Your going to be a nurse?
I was an RN for over twenty years and miss it sooooo much. Good Luck, if you need help with anything just hollar that is if it's not too technical lol

Unknown said...

Good luck to you! Everyone needs a PDR.
And the nails look great! really.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have to carry three bags! My back hurts just thinking about it!