Monday, July 28, 2008

Boring Blog

I have nothing so this is going to be boring, like my weekend. I have literally spent my whole weekend with books. Not the fun mystery or trashy novels NOOO, I have been reading Anatomy and Physiology and Concepts to Math Applications. Blaaah.

I have a test in math that I am bound to fuck up. I am in overload trying to memorize conversions and about 25 formulas.


I have already spent about 15 hours on my anatomy homework which is just a little over 1/2 finished. I keep asking myself why I chose to take classes in the summer.
Finals are next week and I will have a two week break before starting all over again with a heavier schedule, not to mention work starts too. This is really infringing on my blogging time.

11 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

LOVE your new site layout!

Hang in there girl. I went back and finished college after my daughter was born. It was tough, but it was something I did for ME! You will not regret it for one minute :)

Keeper Of All Things said...

Poor Baby........Sounds like you need a beer and a friend.....come on down I've got the beer and you know I'm always a friend!!!!


ps---don't forget my corn!!!

Lori said...

You poor thing!! There is nothing worse than homework and tests in the summer!!

My Metabolic Rate is Stuck said...

Just keep reminding yourself of the $$$$$ you can make when you've completed!! PROUD of YOU!!!

sista #2 said...

Going back to school next month.....thanks for making me even more ASCARED than I already am!!!!!!!

peace
#2

Grandma J said...

Some posts bring back good memories...some don't :)
Good luck, I am so glad I will never have to take another math test in my life!

:))

Grandma J said...

Some posts bring back good memories...some don't :)
Good luck, I am so glad I will never have to take another math test in my life!

:))

Grandma J said...

Some posts bring back good memories...some don't :)
Good luck, I am so glad I will never have to take another math test in my life!

:))

Grandma J said...

SORRY!! GEESH!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Gramma J are you testing me to see if I can count?

BHE..Thanks. I should have just finished instead of changing course.

Keeper..I need a break soon. October Baby!!

Thanx Mom.

Sista #2..the rewards are worth it.

Bruno LoGreco said...

new to your blog... I was drawn by the word "Procrastinator"

Hello!